For Overthinkers and Sensitives who want to create an impact in the world without losing themselves
The Discovery Journey 2021
- A 21 Day Journaling Adventure with group calls. Create a great habit and stop holding yourself back!
Be the first one to know when we start!
Before I tell you more about the journey, let's look at who this is for...
You're a changemaker who wants to contribute to the world, and on some level, you're holding yourself back because you're not sure that your sensitive soul will cope. You know you have more inside of you, more to contribute to the world, and to do this, you need to find a way that works for you.
- a coach or a service provider who wants to play a bigger game and explore what more is possible.
- a changemaker who is out there contributing to the world and feel you need some more support and self-knowledge.
- longing to make a bigger difference and don't know where to start.
You're in the right place, and I'm going to tell you exactly how the New Year Discovery Journey will give you the habit, clarity, support, and insights you need on the journey to create the life you want to live and create an impact in the world.
By the end of this adventure, you will have:
- New Perspectives and a way to turn those negative thinking patterns.
- Resolved conflicts by putting them on paper and create clarity.
- A method to process your emotions so you can continue growing.
- A mirror that will help you see and release patterns that are holding you back.
- More knowledge and acceptance of yourself.
- More presence to what comes up.
- A Journaling technique that you can keep on using.
"This course has given me insight into how my thoughts about my surroundings and myself influence my life. It has helped me see what hinder I put up for myself, and helped me to observe my behavior in different situations. This will be of value to me now and in the future."
Journaling is a great tool to become the observer of your beautiful, intelligent, and somewhat overactive minds.
You have approximately 80,000 thoughts per day. Studies have shown that 95% of these thoughts are the same as those you had yesterday, and those you will have tomorrow. To change the thoughts that create your reality, you can consciously explore them. In this way, you can discover thought patterns and connections that could be hard to se otherwise. One way of doing this is by writing your thoughts down.
I'm looking forward to sharing my twist in this Adventure, my secret that helped me commit to the habit and want to do it day after day.
Why Group Sessions?
The journaling process is really powerful and can stir up a lot of interesting insights and thoughts that you would like to talk about and maybe dig deeper into. So I wanted to create that space for you. And because sometimes you can feel a bit lonely and weird talking to yourself and crave connection.
The group sessions will be open to whatever comes up, and I will bring my toolbox of coaching, inquiry, healing, and exercises. Most of all, the group sessions are there to hold space for what needs to come up for you.